It is a tea that serves many things, such as gastritis and migraine problems. With this tea you can say goodbye to migraine, and decrease dizziness and dizziness. Flatten the belly and eliminate gases.
These are some of the benefits of ginger tea: it reduces stress, it is antioxidants, it helps you lose weight, it is antidepressant, it helps you digestion, it helps you to prevent colds, it helps you if you suffer from gastritis, and more properties What could I comment?
It is very easy and quick to do, now I will explain how I do it and I am sure you will love it, both its flavor and the benefits it will bring.
- natural ginger,
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric,
- 1 slice of cinnamon or 1/2 teaspoon if powder,
- 1/2 lemon juice.
How to do it
- Put water to boil and while boiling, cut the ginger into very thin slices or streaks the ginger between smaller and thinner rayes the sheets much better so that it releases all its nutrients, when putting it in the boiling water, the ginger has Many healing properties, contains gingerol, an active ingredient that provides a spicy flavor and is associated with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. Ginger reduces all types of nausea such as motion sickness caused by movement and morning sickness, its antiemetic properties relieves related symptoms, such as dizziness and vomiting.
- When you have boiled 15 to 20 minutes, we add the 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric, I have it in jar but if you manage to get it natural do the same very fine stripes, turmeric has many healing properties combat digestive infections, reduces gastritis, helps to reduce inflammation of the belly, is good for colitis, reduces acidity, prevents ulcers, is antidepressant.
- Then add a slice of cinnamon to give flavor and odor, or 1/2 teaspoon if powder, cinnamon helps you eliminate toxins, lose weight, helps you level blood sugar, etc. and finally the juice of half a lemon that also has many healing properties.
- Let it rest and cool when it is ready and strain it, if you want to sweeten it you can also add a teaspoon of honey to taste because honey also has many healing properties.
Remember that you have to take a balanced diet, do not eat junk foods, flours, fats, sugary drinks and soft drinks, do every day about 15 minutes of exercise to keep your body agile, forget to drink at least two liters of water daily , and doing it in your time will help you.