Watch as eliminate your pimples in just seconds, this method left everyone speechless!
The black points, or dark bumps that appear on the skin, are also known as “open comedones” while the white spots are known as “closed comedones“. Blackheads are actually blocked pores that are clogged with keratin, skin debris and sebum, an oily substance. This marks the first instance of the formation of pimples or acne; although not a real threat to health, blackheads can be extremely annoying since appearing in the most visible part of your body: your face. Usually they appear on the nose, which can be very unattractive. So if you want to get rid of this uncomfortable skin problem, it is important to know how to deal with black spots securely and quickly.
Treatments to get rid of blackheads on nose
Unfortunately, there is no traditional method to remove blackheads. And although there are creams and treatments, they only serve to treat the scar left after having pimples. However, there are also magnificent home treatment alternative that can achieve miracles in your skin. The best of them? Which they are completely natural and free of side effects.
Egg white mask
You will need to:
- a clean towel
- a small bowl
- some toilet paper or tissue type hankies
- Separate the white from the yolk.
- Wash your face and dry it well.
- Apply a thin layer of the egg.
- Place the paper on your face gently pressing.
- Leave it for a while so until it dries and hardens.
- Now apply a new layer on paper, which should not slide or move.
- Wait until this new layer is also dried.
- If you wish, you can apply a third coat.
- When the mask is dry, your face will feel tight.
- Take off your mask and do not forget to remove any residual water that may remain.
- Dry your face well and apply moisturizing cream or lotion.
Honey and cinnamon strips
Honey and cinnamon together are a powerful combination thanks to the concentration of antibacterial agents in honey that protect the skin against bacteria formant blackheads. Furthermore, this treatment you can remove whatever was clogging your pores. Cinnamon, in turn, is a stimulating circulation. As a result you will have a smooth, radiant, healthy skin free of blackheads.
You will need to:
- raw, organic honey
- Cinnamon powder
- Clean cotton strips
- Mix honey with cinnamon.
- Apply a layer on your blackheads; the layer is finite.
- Press with a cotton swab on the application.
- And hold it for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cotton, wash your face and finally apply a little moisturizer.
Exfoliating scrub with sugar
Sometimes all you need is a good exfoliation and moisturizing cream. Exfoliation really removes dead skin cells that often clog your pores. Thus, you will improve the circulation blood face and get glowing skin. Jojoba oil used as it is similar to the natural fat of our body. In addition jojoba oil, olive, grape seed or almonds they are also recommended.
You will need to:
- 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- a cup of sugar (white or brown)
- a jar airtight glass
- some essential oil (optional)
- Revolver jojoba oil and sugar until well blended.
- If there is any fragrance that you like, add it to the preparation. With a couple of drops will suffice.
- Store the mixture in an airtight glass container, and store in a cool, dark place.
- Stir well prepared before use.
- Whenever you apply it, which is on a pre-moistened skin.
- Massage your face gently with circular movements.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Apply moisturizer
Note: Do not use this scrub more than once a week, as it may cause skin irritation.
Since lemon has plenty of vitamins and nutrients that help eliminate blackheads, this peel is ideal for dealing with this facial problem.
- Lemon juice
- A little bit of salt
- Rosewater or milk
- Jug or bowl
- Mix honey, salt, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Apply the preparation evenly, exfoliate the affected areas of your skin.
- You can also achieve a facial scrub by mixing rosewater or milk with lemon juice.
- Use this treatment daily for up to 10 or 12 days.
It is widely known that green tea is good for health in many ways. Not only it helps to improve brain function, but also stimulates weight loss, reduces the risk of various cancers as well as of developing Parkinson’s and Alzheimer improves dental health and combat type 2 diabetes And all that, I’ve to add that green tea is excellent for treating blackheads!
- Green tea leaves
- a teaspoonful
- A soft towel or napkin
- a bowl
- Place green tea leaves in a bowl. One tablespoon should suffice.
- Add water.
- Create a paste by mixing everything.
- Apply this mixture on the black spots for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Wipe gently with towel or napkin.
This mask is great for removing excess oil and clean clogged pores.